Thursday, October 4, 2012

In which I procrastinate in the claw foot...

 
I had my first ever bath in our old claw foot tonight.  Well that isn't strictly true…  I did attempt to have a bath about a month ago only to discover the Mr. had turned off the hot water system.  And then there was the time shortly after we first moved in when I tried to wash my hair in the shower but realised the water was way too hot and I couldn't change the water temperature because the plumber hadn't attached the mixer tap yet.  On that occasion I did an emergency dunk of my head into the bath to rinse the shampoo off, but I don't think that really counts.  This was my first proper relaxing soak.  I seem to be taking more and more projects on lately and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.  Some may call it procrastinating (and they'd probably be right) but I felt a soak in the tub might help melt the stress away.

I've been taking some product photos for a friend of mine that makes hand poured soy candles.  One perk of this job was that I got a few lovely candles for myself!  I lit my favourite coffee scented candle during tonight's bath.  Next time I think I'll add a glass of red and a good book and things will be pretty much perfect!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bath, love those taps. When we do up our main bathroom I want a clawfoot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome space shots of birth room I like it....

    ReplyDelete