Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dreaming of a white Christmas...





I've been sick again… hence the lack of posting.  I'm having a bunch of tests done blah blah boring.  Moving on to more festive subjects…

Our advent activities have been ticking along…

We let the kids stay up last night to watch 'White Christmas' on the big screen.  Minty and I loved it.  I was in costume heaven.  Turi was really a bit overtired and too little to sit through a whole movie.  But when he woke up in the morning he ran into the lounge and said, 'Movie turned off?  Again!  I lub it!'.  The Mr. on the other hand was not at all impressed pronouncing the movie 'slow'.  I am yet to convert him to a musical lover.  Who doesn't love a bit of snow?


1 comment:

  1. I love White Christmas - I used to watch it every year as a kid. Very fond memories ;-)

    ReplyDelete