Friday, September 28, 2012

Cocktail Friday double (with completely unrelated accompanying photo)...


Hi friends!  Sorry for the unannounced absence.  I used up all my internet quota for the month and was cut off for a while.  Anyway, we're back in business and there's lots to catch up on.  I can't believe we missed out sharing last week's cocktail Friday!  To make up for it, we'll have twice as much fun with two cocktail recipes this week (both from my trusty cocktail companion)…

HULA HOOP
60ml gin
30ml orange juice
15ml pineapple juice
cherry to garnish

Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a cherry.

CHI-CHI
45ml vodka
120ml pineapple juice
30ml coconut cream
slice of pineapple and cherry to garnish

Mix vodka, pineapple juice and coconut cream with a cup of ice in an electric blender on high.  Pour into a wine glass and garnish with a pineapple slice and cherry.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan! I tried Hula Hoop and it was amazing. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I like cocktails and am on a constant lookout for good cocktail recipes all the time. Lately, I found a good blog on cocktail recipes which goes by the name coctails.net. I must confess they have a fabulous collection of easy cocktail recipes. I suggest that you visit the site and share your experience.

    ReplyDelete