Friday, February 26, 2010

Hooray for clean sheets!

I've heard people say that there is nothing better than a freshly washed quilt, all crinkly and fresh... personally I can think of a few things. Some days, however, in the battle to keep the house tidy, and small people happy and content we have to count small victories. And so hooray for clean sheets and quilts today! This is the floor quilt I made when Turi was born. The fabric is mostly Heather Ross mendocino, lots of pretty mermaids, octopi and seahorses.

And here is a picture of my tiny dancer enjoying the afternoon sunshine. She's wearing another Sublime hand knit from her granny.

1 comment:

  1. The moment I read this, the cover-band playing on the street outside was playing "Tiny Dancer", complete with singing audience.

    Mind trip!

    ReplyDelete