Sunday, April 17, 2011

In which we say 'moo' to possible new neighbours...


After getting the section 32 we took another visit out to 'the block'.  I'm ashamed to admit it but I'm falling head over heals for this little patch of grass.  It's that kind of crush where you scrawl your imagined new surname across your notebook adorned with a series of sketchy hearts and start naming your unborn children.  The rational part of me knows the block probably has more issues than Lindsay Lohan, but the dreamer in me can't get past the three little calves living over the back fence, the glimpse of the ocean and the best burger I've ever had at the general store down the road.  Someone snap me out of this please - crushes of this magnitude rarely end well!



1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how fun it would be to live out there, especially when you're little with all that open space! Sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants ;o) Good luck with whatever decision you decide to make!

    ReplyDelete