Sunday, July 17, 2011

In which I show you our drawings...

IMG_3143.jpg IMG_3139.jpg


After yet another redesign last night I'm finally going to share the plans for the house.  For those of you who are interested, you can click the link above and see our floor plan and elevations.  There are still likely to be a few changes to the detailing but this will give you a pretty good idea of how it will be.

The kids and I spent today exploring the countryside around the new block, while the Mr. dug more drainage. It's such a beautiful area.  I can't wait to move in!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like it will be a wonderful family home with lot's of light, some open plan living and plenty of space. I love the look of colourbond by the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great plan - love features like the WIP & the MPR. Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete