Friday, February 4, 2011

In which I loaf on the couch and my eyes bleed...


I haven't written much this week because I've been bogged down by an extremely hectic TV schedule.  I felt it was my personal responsibility to watch all the series returns and pass judgement.  Sadly everything was somewhat disappointing and I ended up with a stabbing pain in my right eye which I can only assume was my conscience or God telling me to get off the couch and do something productive.  

These pics are from Minty's first dance class.  She loved it, though she spent much of the class awol playing with a hoola hoop (she's two what did I expect?).  

4 comments:

  1. I love love love mint in her tutu - so wish I could come and watch! (and you got her hair in a bun - wow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is made for leotards, cross-overs, ballet slippers and yes, hair in a bun!! Sign me up for the end-of-year concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA at the awol 2 yr old. She looks so cute in that outfit though.
    What shows are you watching? I love The Good Wife. And I have to do the mandatory sitting-on-the-couch-eating-chocolate-or-ice-cream-while-watching-The-Biggest-Loser. One of my favourite pastimes. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacinta - I love The Good Wife too... I also watch Glee (despite it spectacularly jumping the shark last season), Desperate Housewives and Escape to the Country.

    ReplyDelete