Thursday, March 11, 2010

lego mania

“Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!”
“Rock.”
“Rock.”
…and then Stan realized the futility of their silly game.


I've just spent the last few hours online searching for a birthday present for my nephew who is turning five. Apparently lego is the ultimate gift among the five year old set. I had no idea how many different types of lego there are to choose from... my brain hurts. I'm a bad aunty, I got bored choosing a gift and started looking at crazy lego projects on the web (as you do).

The picture above comes from an awesome blog called 'a lego a day'. You have to check it out. This dude basically just took a picture of a lego man every day for an entire year (and you thought I had too much spare time!). Lots of laughs to be had...

“Oh calm down, it’s just a snake.”


In more lego mania, a lego tabletop... I want to make one!


And in case that wasn't enough lego for one night... here is a tutorial to make lego soap. Madness, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment