Friday, December 24, 2010

getting ready for santa...

the stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

I don't know about all of you but I'm exhausted... and I still have a lot of wrapping, cooking and sewing to do before I'm ready for the big day. The children are very excited. Minty thinks we will be meeting baby Jesus (possibly at the hospital) for his birthday tomorrow... I had trouble explaining that although we are going to celebrate baby Jesus' birthday we won't be meeting him and in actual fact he is already dead. We put out snacks for Santa and the reindeer. Minty had trouble restraining herself and decided santa would like to 'share' his chocolate square with her (the reindeer snacks remained safe from nibbles).


Thankfully all my gifts are a little easier to wrap than this...


No comments:

Post a Comment