Requirements of my new matronly wardrobe:
- an ability to whip my boobs out at a moments notice to feed the ravenous beast (sorry angel) that is my second child
- no LOW hipster pants as I would prefer not to reveal my plumber's crack while playing fuzzy felts on the floor (and no that is not a euphemism).
- all items must be machine washable... in all likelihood any 'hand wash only' garments will be worn once and then lie dormant in my hand washing hamper never to see the light of day again.
- items must not require ironing - the iron and I rendezvous for sewing projects but that is where our relationship ends.
- Fabrics should be able to withstand baby vomit and sticky fingers without looking immediately filthy (I suspect this request might be about as realistic as suggesting I plan to replace my car with a rainbow coloured unicorn)
- Clothes must be cheap as I do still plan on EVENTUALLY losing weight so these items are just to tide me over in the mean time
And so dear readers, I ask your help. Where do I start to look for this 'mumdrobe'? Are there any particular styles of garment I should seek out or stores I should visit?
P.S. I don't want to look dowdy.
P.P.S. sorry no cute photos today - my camera is on a business trip